[Xapian-discuss] Query::Query() in PHP, also QueryParser::prefixes

James Aylett james-xapian@tartarus.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 00:07:06 +0100

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 11:19:07PM +0100, James Aylett wrote:

> > Similarly, the member variable QueryParser::prefixes isn't available.
> > it should probably be a function call anyway.
>
> No, it's fine as a member. I'm having a quick (modulo recompile time,
> sigh) play to see if this can be wrapped conveniently, along with the
> other missing bits of the interface.

We're going to have to write some more typemaps to get this to work -
the nested templates of these members won't work with the standard
SWIG typemap libraries. It all looks reasonably tractable, but I can't
do it tonight, and in any case I can't do the PHP4 without a fair
amount of digging around to figure out how it's internal arrays work.

  james@tartarus.org                               uncertaintydivision.org