[Xapian-discuss] Bug in error handling for QueryParser in PHP

Francis Irving francis@flourish.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:48:19 +0100

A bug report, when queryparser handles a bad string.  I think the
stuff Olly was doing to catch more exceptions might solve this?
I'm not sure if errors can be caught in PHP though, or if queryparser
will need to return false.

Searching for: "foo" -- with double quotes is okay. "foo -- missing
the last quote gives: Fatal error: unknown error in Xapian in
/usr/data/vhost/beta.theyworkforyou.com/cvs/fawkes/www/includes/easyparliament/hansardlist.php
on line 1018

Week after next I'll actually be able to show you all (not just Olly,
thanks Olly!) the website we're working on...

Francis
--
Undemocratic Europe.  Fix it.  Vote Martin Bell.  http://www.bellforeurope.org.uk