[Xapian-discuss] Query::Query() in PHP, also QueryParser::prefixes

James Aylett james-xapian@tartarus.org
Fri, 28 May 2004 13:01:05 +0100

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:39:00PM +0100, Francis Irving wrote:

> I'm curious as to how to get the %name to work and make a proper
> constructor wrapper.  Have you managed to get that going?

I've got something almost working that doesn't use shadow classes; so
you have to write:

Database_add_document($db, $doc);

This is reasonably happy, although there a bug somewhere which I need
to look into. Can't get shadow classes to work at all, and the SWIG
PHP4 documentation is almost non-existent on this subject. Sam, you
actually got it working?

  james@tartarus.org                               uncertaintydivision.org