[Xapian-discuss] Query::Query() in PHP, also QueryParser::prefixes

James Aylett james-xapian@tartarus.org
Fri, 28 May 2004 14:48:35 +0100

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 02:34:40PM +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:

> > Can't get shadow classes to work at all, and the SWIG
> > PHP4 documentation is almost non-existent on this subject. Sam, you
> > actually got it working?
>
> Yes, I had to re-write swig-php to do it. The xapian-php build system should
> have been left in a condition where this was happening.

Didn't seem to be - it had -noproxy to the swig call. If I remove
this, the old-style way of doing things goes away entirely (not quite
what I expected), and the OO mechanism looks like it might work - but
then segfaults. :-(

  james@tartarus.org                               uncertaintydivision.org