[Xapian-discuss] Omega cgi question

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Wed Sep 1 20:18:32 BST 2004

Another intersting observation.  If I attempt to list a db that exists,
but is empty I also get the caught unknown exception message.  For
instance, I have a closed21 directory with a database that was created
with the createdatabase utility.  If I call omega.cgi with

DB=closed20/closed21

I get the exception, however if I call it with

DB=closed20/closed25

I don't.  The only difference is that 25 has data where 21 doesn't.
Permissions are OK on both.

Makes things a bit difficult when working with dynamic databases.  I
sometimes don't know if they db has been populated yet or not.

Jim.