[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 0.8.2 released

gervin23 gervin23 at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 14 07:52:23 BST 2004

wow, the indexing is definitely faster. thanks :) i must thank all
involved here, this is a powerful tool with a great future.

and now for something completely different: the python module still
isn't copying correctly. it copied _xapian to site-packages without the
.so extension. let me know if i need to post log files to help out here.

also, to anyone using python, be careful to specify case sensitivy this
round (caught me on the xapian.stem())

regards,
andrew