[Xapian-discuss] Search term not found.

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Wed Sep 15 19:29:42 BST 2004

Sorry for the delay, got tied up in a bunch of meetings.  I'm going to
reindex all 100,000+ documents in that database with 0.8.2 and see what
happens.  It takes a few days.  It'll be next week before I can tell more.

I added:
omindex_LDFLAGS = -no_prelink

I can't do it on the ./configure step 'cause some of the compiles need
the prelink.

The error message is:

C++ prelinker: error: bad instantiation request file -- instantiation
assigned to more than one file
*** Error code 2 (bu21)