[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 0.8.2 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Sep 17 18:19:28 BST 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 06:14:00PM +0100, Fabrice Colin wrote:
> Shouldn't bindings.html and the examples directory be installed too,
> as for Python ? At the moment, only the so file is installed.

I'm not quite sure I follow the first part.  Are you saying that Python
installs bindings.html and the examples, but PHP doesn't?  Or that
neither does?

The first I'd find very suprising as the Makefile.am's are virtually
identical!

They should be installed under $prefix/share/doc/xapian-bindings in
directories php and python with an examples subdirectory of each...

I don't have time to investigate right now.  I'll look later though.