[Xapian-discuss] What are the separators that scriptindex uses?

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Mon Sep 20 16:39:36 BST 2004

Olly,

Thanks for the clarification.  The question about the phrase searches
was in response to a thread a while back about the speed of phrase
searches not their accuracy.  I don't have a problem with them other
than they have been slow, but my testing is on systems with less than
desirable I/O speeds.

Jim.