[Xapian-discuss] Subversion Repository

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Apr 7 03:00:02 BST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 01:49:42PM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> Snapshots aren't working with SVN yet either.  That's my next job.

Snapshots are now working.  The URL has changed (the old one should
redirect you):

http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/trunk/

(Previously the URL was HEAD not trunk.)

Snapshots are now identified with the SVN revision number, e.g.:

xapian-core-0.8.5_svn6121.tar.gz

This makes it slightly awkward to download a matching set if your
timing is unlucky (actually this problem existed before, but was
just hard to notice!)  Old snapshots are moved to an old/ subdirectory
and deleted after about a week.  I might rework this a bit.

The tinderbox seems to be largely working with the new snapshot scripts.