[Xapian-discuss] Overloading in the PHP bindings

David Heath david at davidheath.org
Thu Dec 15 19:42:45 GMT 2005

Olly Betts wrote:
> What I'd like feedback on is whether anyone will be upset to see the
> old forms dropped right away.  If we do this, it'll mean code will need
> fixing to work on the next release, but the changes are very easy (just
> change new_Query_* to new_Query, etc).

sounds fine to me, but I haven't actually done anything with Xapian yet :-)

Do you know if the new swig version might fix that crashing issue I
mentioned earlier? (I think some destructor was getting called twice).
I'd love to help out in improving the PHP bindings if I can, e.g.
testing etc.

Dave
--
David Heath