[Xapian-discuss] Am I looking in the right place

John Wards j.wards at sportnetwork.net
Wed Feb 9 17:22:56 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 17:18, James Aylett wrote:
> and then write a PHP CLI script that generates a
> scriptindex data file from your mysql database (it'll take a while to
> run, but will give you initial population of your database - once
> you're up and running you can integrate live changes to the Xapian
> database when you change the mysql db).

Right I think this might be my last question for a while on this as I am
getting somewhere.

This bit James interests me: "you can integrate live changes to the
Xapian database when you change the mysql db"

Can you point me in the direction of the Docs that will tell me how to
do that?

See when you said take a while...i've just tired this on my full sized
live mysql-database..i started 3 hours ago..its still going :-)

John