[Xapian-discuss] Database Corrupt Error

Mike Boone mike at boonedocks.net
Sat Feb 12 17:22:18 GMT 2005

I tried copydatabase but ran into the same error on the copy. I decided to
rebuild and I was really surprised at how quickly it rebuilt 180,000
documents, and the Xapian database was less than half the size of the old
one, which we had been updating frequently for months.

Thanks for your help.
Mike.