[Xapian-discuss] incremental indexing

Arjen van der Meijden acmmailing at tweakers.net
Tue Jul 19 22:42:34 BST 2005

Hi Arshavir,

Which version of Omega are you using? It is indeed the normal behaviour
to add to the index rather than overwrite it. But afaik older versions
(pre 0.8.x?) did it the other way around.

The omindex-tool is pretty simple to understand I think, from what I
read from its main-method it really shouldn't overwrite the database
when it is not called with -o or --overwrite.
http://svn.xapian.org/trunk/xapian-applications/omega/omindex.cc?view=markup

Best regards,

Arjen