[Xapian-discuss] Flint Backend

Arjen van der Meijden acmmailing at tweakers.net
Fri Jun 24 08:19:19 BST 2005

On 23-6-2005 14:58, Olly Betts wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 08:25:31AM +0200, Arjen van der Meijden wrote:
>
>>>XAPIAN_PREFER_FLINT=1 XAPIAN_FLUSH_THRESHOLD=1000000 copydatabase <qdir>
>>><fdir>
>>>
>>>Where <qdir> is the existing Quartz database and <fdir> is the directory
>>>to create the flint database in.

With a svn-snapshot of yesterday (0.9.1 - 6307) I get a error message
right away when doing that:

acm at dev acm $ XAPIAN_PREFER_FLINT=1 XAPIAN_FLUSH_THRESHOLD=1000
 > copydatabase default-compact/ /var/omega/flint-normal
copydatabase: Item in value table is too large

Of course it fits perfectly in the quartz tables, so that may be
something to look at?
Can I simply remove the value-table (and replace it with an empty file)
to test the other tables?

Best regards,

Arjen