[Xapian-discuss] creating a database that's compatible with omega

Sig Lange sig.lange at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:37:20 GMT 2005

I'm attempting to create a database that's compatible with omega. The
main problem i'm having is getting a URL to appear for my term. I am
using .add_term("U/<uid>") where <uid> is a hex digest. I can ensure
that it's well under the 240 term length limit. I used
xapian.Database.all_termsbegin() and listed the terms, they are infact
there. When I search in omega however, I don't get a URL at the
bottom, as if I were using omindex or scriptindex. Is there other
fields this depends on? What are some possible reasons. I've gone
through the omindex.cc source and generated url related terms as well
thinking there was a dependancy type situation. I've had no success
with that however. I am using python and .add_term(),I've attached the
source of my indexing script if anyone is interested.
Thank You.