[Xapian-discuss] Omega 2 boolean values.

John Wards j.wards at sportnetwork.net
Wed Mar 30 11:26:09 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 11:22, Olly Betts wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:58:15AM +0100, John Wards wrote:
> > I have a boolean value called:
> >
> > countyid with the i.d. of XL
> >
> > Is it possible to give a unique entry two values so if I search for XL1
> > or XL2 this unique entry is shown in both queries?
>
> Yes, if I understand what you're asking.
>
> Say you want a particular document to match a search for either XLyu or
> XLhr - then just add both these terms to it when indexing.

How would I do it in my scriptindex file (think thats the right name for
it names are not my strong point)

I have currently:

id=3804060
address= Howden Close
countyid=140
price=205000
description=Exceptionally well appointed detached house Hall, lounge
with feature fireplace, dining room, conservatory, kitchen / built-in
appliances. Utility room, 3 bedrooms (2 having fitted wardrobes), luxury
bathroom /jacuzzi bath. Gasc/h, uPVC double glazing.
new=0
range=6

How would I get countyid to have 2 values?

Cheers
John