[Xapian-discuss] Requesting second page using xml

Floris Bos flbos at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:05:18 BST 2005

Hi,

I hope you don't mind but I've got another question. I'm using PHP to call
omega to generate XML. When I do this I get the first page of results with
10 results. Of course I want the visitor to be able to view all the search
results. Therefore I'd like to know if it is possible to directly request
the second page of results from Omega. I don't see any possibilities for
this when I look at the cgi parameters but is there some other solution to
this?

Of course I can use the HITSPERPAGE parameter, set it to thousand and split
the hits into different pages in the PHP code but it would be easier to let
Omega do the splitting for me. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Floris