[Xapian-discuss] Python bindings...

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Sep 9 02:33:54 BST 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 09:43:27AM +0100, James Aylett wrote:
> I'm building up SVN head at the moment (chug, chug), so I'll report
> back if I find anything new. Doubt I'll have a chance to prod SWIG
> that much today, and in any case I'm a little confused now as to
> exactly which version of SWIG gets used for which language...

Snapshots and releases are currently being generated using SWIG 1.3.24
for all languages except PHP4 (which we have to stick with SWIG 1.3.22
for because newer versions broke PHP4 in ways that we care about).

I don't think I'm avoiding SWIG 1.3.25 for any reason incidentally -
I've just not yet had a chance to check it works.