[Xapian-discuss] About class MSetPostList

durga bidaye doubtfire40008 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:59:26 BST 2006

Hi

I was interested in class MSetPostList because, basically i want to access
the positon list for each entry in mset for all the terms( in query string)
that index it( ie. the particular mset entry). hope u understand what i
mean!... Can i do that using functions of any of the available classes? And
by the way, are all the internal classes not of use to a user like me ,who
just wants to use xapian, not actually make any changes to it? Then which
classes am I supposed to use? Please explain.

Durga

doubtfire40008 at gmail.com