[Xapian-discuss] Xapian presentation

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sat Aug 19 12:49:13 BST 2006

I'm preparing a Xapian/python talk for Barcamp London (so the talk may
not actually happen, depending on interest). Are there any specific
things people think I should cover? The audience will (I suspect)
largely be people with reasonable python, but probably no knowledge of
Xapian or indeed search/IR. The plan is (if I have time) to
demonstrate building out a tiny web service for indexing and
searching - is that too ambitious?

James