[Xapian-discuss] Xapian JNI questions

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Dec 8 04:17:10 GMT 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 01:19:19PM -0500, Alex Kushkuley wrote:
> Yes. I tried
>
>  ctorid = env->GetMethodID(documentclass, "<init>", "(J)V");
>
> in opertor()  function of JavaMatchDecider in  java/native/Enquire.cc
>
> and that worked!

And the remaining piece of the puzzle is that we need to use
CallBooleanMethod not CallIntMethod when calling the "accept"
method of MatchDecider and ExpandDecider subclasses.

I've added feature/regression tests for both as well, which
now pass (and didn't before).

This cumulative patch includes all the changes since 0.9.9:

http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/xapian-java-fixes-since-0.9.9.patch

Could you confirm everything now works for you with this patch applied?