[Xapian-discuss] PHP and Enquire_get_eset

InsaneToucan insanetoucan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:12:17 GMT 2006

That was it. To help the little itty bit that I can w/this project, I
modified simplesearch.php to use that new OO syntax, see attached.

Touching back on XapianEnquire, I don't quite see how to use it to get the
relevancy feedback like related search terms. I tried the following:

        $rset = new XapianRSet();
        $rset->add_document($mseti->get_docid());
        $eset = $enquire->get_eset(10, $rset);
        $sets = $eset->begin();
        foreach($sets as $val) {