[Xapian-discuss] Successfully install latest snapshot.

Jim k4gvo at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 17 20:54:34 GMT 2006

I was successful at installing the latest Xapian libraries and Omega
binaries from the latest snapshot, per Olly's suggestion.  I also
reindexed everything since the default is now flint and I didn't want to
have to figure out how to tell everyone to use quartz.  Besides the
reason I wasn't running flint before is because I didn't want to have to
figure out how to tell everyone to use flint!

Everything seems to be running as expected.  Thanks again to everyone
that makes this product so fine, and I think a lot of that credit goes
to Olly.

Jim.