[Xapian-discuss] Faster Exact Phrases

Arjen van der Meijden acmmailing at tweakers.net
Mon Dec 18 09:30:48 GMT 2006

Olly Betts wrote:
> Here's a patch (which I think should apply cleanly to 0.9.9):
>
> http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/faster-exact-phrases.patch
>
> If you try it out, let us know how it does.

It does apply cleanly, but doesn't compile. It doesn't involve
Makefile.in's only .am's, so I already editted that too. But after
having editted the matcher/Makefile.in and having reran ./configure I
still get this message:

../.libs/libxapian.so: undefined reference to
`ExactPhrasePostList::ExactPhrasePostList(Xapian::PostingIterator::Internal*,
std::vector<Xapian::PostingIterator::Internal*,
std::allocator<Xapian::PostingIterator::Internal*> > const&)'

Best regards,

Arjen