[Xapian-discuss] Perl bindings [0.9.2.2]

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Feb 3 04:08:07 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 04:33:42PM +0000, Tim Brody wrote:
> I recently reinstalled my server and with it the latest Xapian & Perl
> modules.
>
> I notice SimpleStopper is in there (yay!), but no way to use it (boo!).
>
> Can someone take a patch from me?

I've been working on reuniting the two somewhat divergent versions of
the perl code which Alex and I had unfortunately ended up with.

I have a few changes locally which I've not checked in, but you can
see roughly where I've got to in SVN:

svn co svn://svn.xapian.org/search-xapian Search_Xapian

Or browse on the web:

http://svn.xapian.org/?root=Search-Xapian

> - Fix Query:get_terms_end

I assume you mean that this calls the wrong method (get_terms_begin
instead of get_terms_end)?  Thanks for pointing that out - I've just
fixed that in the SVN tree.

> - Add Query::get_terms

Patch welcome!

> - Add set_stemmer/set_stopper/set_stemming_strategy *

I already have these wrapped.