[Xapian-discuss] Omega/omindex question.

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Fri Feb 10 16:22:43 GMT 2006

OK, I think.  I guess I'm more familiar with scriptindex and trying to
translate what omindex is doing into scriptindex commands.  From the
docs it doesn't indicate that you can index something without giving it
a field name, hence the reason for my question.  But what you are saying
is the omindex can index data without a field name.  Maybe I should go
back to using scriptindex, I understand it better.  :)

Thanks,
Jim.