[Xapian-discuss] Trouble with German language indexing/searching

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Wed Feb 15 12:51:30 GMT 2006

I need to modify that somewhat.  Some of the words containing special
characters are found.  I just hadn't discovered them before I sent the
first email.  This is an example of one of them that failed.  Other
words with that same special character were found.  I turned stemming
off when indexing. (scriptindex --stemmer=none)  I can't imagine Omega
stemming that word, but maybe.

Jim.