[Xapian-discuss] How to index html pages with real URL links

Kevin SoftDev kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 20:21:33 GMT 2006

Xapians,

I was able to index my web pages sitting on hard disk using Omega. The
performance is stunning, something I have not seen before and I have done
substantial work with Lucene and MySQL 5.0 FreeText and MS SQL 2005
FreeText.

However I was not able to figure out how to index html pages and instead of
having stored link from hard disk location like
/home/kevin/public_html/programming.html get some meaningful URL link
instead like http://pacific-design.com/programming.html

Thanks,
Kevin