[Xapian-discuss] Is it posible to override the position of the index(term) stored in the database?

durga bidaye doubtfire40008 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:11:31 GMT 2006

Hello

I m new to Xapian. Can anyone tell me if its possible to override the
position of terms stored in quartz database? it seems its not possible coz i
went thru the documentation of positionlist class n this is wat i found

Member Function Documentation
void QuartzPositionList::operator= (   const QuartzPositionList &   )
[private]

Assignment is not allowed

I want to override the position coz i want to store the position of the term
as the "line number" on which it appears( in the document).Can anyone guide
me plz? Please reply as early as possible coz gotta submit my project
soon.Thanks in anticipation.

doubtfire40008 at gmail.com