[Xapian-discuss] Debian Package Installation

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Jan 3 21:41:49 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 08:57:34PM +0000, James Aylett wrote:
> Once ixion moves back up to stable, presumably we could run automatic
> checks on this kind of thing?

Presumably once that happens Richard can just build packages on ixion
for Debian stable.

Better still would be to get the packages into the debian archive, which
would mean we'd be in the next stable release and get us automatically
built for all the architectures.  I've found a debian developer who's
willing to sponsor uploads, but Richard doesn't seem to have any spare
time right now.  I'm rather too busy myself.

But if anyone knows about debian packaging and would like to help out,
do get in touch!