[Xapian-discuss] Sorting by a custom expr

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:06:47 GMT 2006

Umh, I can't see how to get a value from a document while
computing weight inside a subclass of Xapian::Weight. The
interface

Xapian::weight  get_sumpart (Xapian::termcount, Xapian::doclength len)
Xapian::weight  get_sumextra (Xapian::doclength len)

doesn't take the document as a parameter but just the
the document length. And the brel I need is a custom value
attached to the document. Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Carlos