[Xapian-discuss] MatchDecider and Perl

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Jun 3 00:07:45 BST 2006

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:00:13PM -0400, Senechal, Sylvain wrote:
> A quick question. Do you know when the MatchDecider class and related
> methods for the Xapian Perl bindings will be available?  At least, do
> you plan to include it?

It's not on my personal short-term TODO list I'm afraid, but if someone
sends me a suitable patch which implements it, I'll apply it.

Search::Xapian::PerlStopper would probably serve as an example of how to
implement the callback-like mechanism needed.

Incidentally, I believe the related methods are already wrapped, but
without being able to derive your own MatchDecider subclass, they aren't
very useful!