[Xapian-discuss] Faster "sort by value"

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Jun 6 20:04:58 BST 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 08:50:37PM +0200, Arjen van der Meijden wrote:
> I'll take a look at it somewhere this week.

Cool.

> We probably need to upgrade to 0.9.6 for this?

I imagine it'll apply cleanly to much older versions too, it's just
a single hunk patch and I doubt that part of the code has changed in
years (or I'd probably have noticed this before!)

> Do you have any idea how well that old "0.9.2 zlib"-patch will apply
> to those sources? Or can you create a new one for me?

If it doesn't apply cleanly, let me know and I'll update it.  I suspect
it'll be OK though.

> Btw, the url yields an HTTP 404 Not Found.

Sigh, that would be because I'm an idiot.  This is the correct URL:

http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/xapian-faster-sort-by-value.patch