[Xapian-discuss] xapian-compact seg faulting & Re: [Xapian-discuss] Error msg xapian-compact: The revision being read has been discarded - you should call Xapian::Database::reopen() and retry the operation

oscaruser at programmer.net oscaruser at programmer.net
Tue Jun 20 21:54:54 BST 2006

xapian-compact with flint db's is still breaking. i tried to more safely manage the scriptindex process as it built the flint dbs, but seems that something went awry nonetheless.

thanks

gamma:/index/omega/data# /home/oscar/xapian/bin/xapian-compact -F -m /svr/hda1/omega/data/bsp0*/default /index/omega/data/bsp0*/default /svr/hda1/xapian/default
postlist: Reduced by 60.6323% 1074104K (1771504K -> 697400K)
record: Reduced by 51.7614% 98032K (189392K -> 91360K)
termlist .../home/oscar/xapian/bin/xapian-compact: The revision being read has been discarded - you should call Xapian::Database::reopen() and retry the operation
gamma:/index/omega/data#