[Xapian-discuss] xapian wiki

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Mar 17 13:03:08 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 10:06:46PM -0500, Peter Masiar wrote:
> One option would be to have "most current" docs as wiki only.

I'm not sure I want to make a net connection a requirement for updating
documentation though.

But I think the key thing is to make the wiki markup the master
format and to be able to convert it into HTML of similar quality to
that we currently have so we can ship it with the downloads.

We just need a scriptable way to do the conversion.  Probably best is
to run it through the moin rendering code with a suitable style.