[Xapian-discuss] php bindings error

Ryan Mahoney ryan at frameweld.com
Fri Mar 24 20:24:03 GMT 2006

I've installed version 0.9.4 of xapian and the binding.  Everything
seemed to go very smoothly.  I updated my php.ini files, and behold,
phpinfo was telling me that xapian was enabled.  I was excited  ;)

However, when I run the smoketest or the examples, I get the following
message from php:

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0a37e760 ***

any thoughts?  I don't seem to be seeing this message when I run php
through apache, but I haven't tested that much.

Thanks for any help!

-r