[Xapian-discuss] how to html parsing should be done?

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:33:25 BST 2006

Hello,
I am using xapian .0.9.2 with php bindings  and could successfully indexed
the
voterlist of one constituency and also search worked well with it in which i
have indexed the Marathi(Devnagari )
names with souindics kind of function which has been developed by us.
But these things are working on konsole only .
  Now i am intrested to put the same with GUI support and flourish the
result to get use .
So purpose of this search engine would be useful.
So i need help regard how to parse my output with html  or xml....
And i am trying the same with alternatives but it giving me segmentation
fault (11)
for $database = new_Database($db);
where $db = '/home/jana/public_html/xapian_search/db2';
or may come by http request method in future.

Thank  you.