[Xapian-discuss] database indexing

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:46:12 BST 2006

Does omega supports database indexing as xapian simpleindex.php /
simpleindex.cc
support?
Or is there anyway to get indexing from xapian and search is to be operated
from omega
means these thing could work for me as i have already indexed the db with
simplindex.php
and carried out search too with simplesearch.php. But i have to produce the
same results over web.
with omega script.

If answer to above question is yes or have any possibility then can I make
changes in that indexing
script to add my own script so as to index the my localized data with the
function that  i have already created
and used with simple php script for searching.But i need some more powerful
and elaborate function than that
so i was wondering for engine like xapian /omega.

Thank you