[Xapian-discuss] Using boolean terms in PHP bindings

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Mar 30 11:27:09 BST 2006

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 05:55:21PM -0500, Ryan Mahoney wrote:

> OK, I figured out how to implement this properly, have to say, it wasn't
> so intuitive!  Maybe after this project I will try to work on some extra
> tutorials for the PHP bindings.

Ideally we'd want to have some sort of overview document for using
QueryParser with scriptindex, and also enough information on writing
your own indexer if you want to use QueryParser. None of that is
language-specific, although the PHP bindings docs probably need a bit
of work (as do the python ones).