[Xapian-discuss] how to display the results in html which we r showing on konsole

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Mar 31 15:27:17 BST 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 07:39:43AM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:

> you may also want to try the HTML::Parser (or its ilk) module from CPAN.
> It will handle more of the "crazy stuff".

Mailman has its own HTML -> text smasher, but I'd prefer not to use it
until I understand the semantics of that combined with the rest of the
filtering system.

Basically, if an MUA provides me with a text version I want to make
sure we use that, because the editing environment is more likely to
make a useful text rendering.