[Xapian-discuss] [Omindex] How to associate a web URL in search results based on a document stored as a local file?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed May 17 08:55:22 BST 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 04:41:02PM -0800, oscaruser at programmer.net wrote:
> fyi, resolved using the following change. note i assume only a single
> file in the directory.

OK, I think I understand what you're doing now.  That change will work,
though if you want to handle a lot of pages at once you'll probably find
it faster to use scriptindex than to run your modified omindex for every
page.  But for scriptindex you'll need to put the page into a suitable
format whereas omindex allows you to just read the HTML page.