[Xapian-discuss] QueryParser lowercase / uppercase and stemming

Daniel Ménard Daniel.Menard at Bdsp.tm.fr
Mon May 22 16:45:40 BST 2006

> I am working with PHP5 and use the xapian wrapper written by Daniel
> Ménard

I suggest that you use Olly's wrapper instead of mine : the wrapper I
wrote was just an experiment and I don't intend to update it...

Olly did a lot of work to have SWIG generate an object oriented wrapper
which is far better than mine : it is complete (mine was not) and it
will be included in the Xapian build process so it will always be up to
date.

See :
http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/xapian9.phps

Best regards,