[Xapian-discuss] Updated Perl bindings for Xapian 0.9.6

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed May 24 10:52:29 BST 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 11:30:43AM +0200, Marcus Ramberg wrote:
> CPAN certainly supports comaintainership. I've also offered Alex to
> host a subversion repository for the bindings in the past, to open up
> the process.

There's already:

http://svn.xapian.org/?root=Search-Xapian

This is the repository which the tarball I linked to is autogenerated
from.

I messed up a little constructing it, so there're no "trunk" or "tags"
or "branches" directories, which SVN repositories conventially have.
One of these days I'll find time to dump and reload it to fix that.

> I have some interest in the bindings, given that I have
> a Catalyst model for xapian on CPAN based on them, and I am also
> making a generic interface for search engines (to be named
> Net::Search) which will include xapian bindings.

Cool.