[Xapian-discuss] Performance of remote database

Rafael SDM Sierra sdm at underlinux.com.br
Tue Nov 7 18:27:28 GMT 2006

While I'm trying the remote database I found one problem: performance
While with local database I can insert "infinites" document per second, with
remote database the average is 5, and I'm using my own ip to test it, the
same machine, then I think:
1 - The problem is with my network
2 - The problem is with the serializator of xapian
3 - The problem is with the xapian-tcpsrv in some place
4 - There are no problems, it's right

What could it be?

--
SDM Underlinux