[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 0.9.9 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Nov 10 00:01:40 GMT 2006

I've just created a page on the wiki to summarise known problems,
patches, and workarounds for the latest release:

http://wiki.xapian.org/ReleaseNotes

I've added links to this from the download and bugs pages.  Hopefully it
will be useful to save people having to dig around in the mailing list
archives and bug tracker when they find a new problem, for a fairly
minimal maintenance burden.

My plan would be to rename this to ReleaseNotes/0.9.9 (or similar) when
the next release comes out so notes for older Xapian versions would
still be available for a time at least.  ReleaseNotes would always
document the latest release.