[Xapian-discuss] Problems with positions and replace_document

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Nov 10 21:04:56 GMT 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 06:04:15PM -0200, Fernando Nemec wrote:
> yes, the list is filtering attachments.

Sorry about that.  Sadly there's no simple answer to spam without
affecting some non-spam.  I'm starting to wonder if we should switch the
lists from open posting to moderated for non-subscribers...

> No problem. I publish my code at this address:
>
> http://mxzypkt.folha.com.br/2006/11/10/xapian/replace.cpp

OK, that's great - I can reproduce the problem (it turns out that all
the positional information is lost from the document in this case) and
will investigate it.  My hunch is that it's likely to be something
simple to fix.