[Xapian-discuss] xapian vs lucene.net

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Sep 1 09:40:03 BST 2006

We are: <http://freshmeat.net/projects/xapian/>

> get the python bindings into the cheeseshop as well.

xapwrap is on cheeseshop. Frankly, I can't personally be bothered to
put the bindings themselves on there; that is perhaps just me, though
(it took me about six times too long to find Xapwrap on there;
searching for it found lots of pages that didn't actually have
anything to do with it, and not the project page itself). (I note that
the Xapwrap entry isn't being kept up to date, either.)

James