[Xapian-discuss] Error on ./configure process with Xapian-bindings-0.9.6

Sebi sebi_petreanu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 21:23:50 BST 2006

I compiled Xapian-bindings-0.9.6 with MingW on an Xp system. But the ./configure process didn't create the library. It stopped after the following lines. Without any error message.

>config.status: executing depfiles commands

>*** Building bindings for languages:

After this, the process ended without any error message displayed.

I already installed Xapian-core-0.9.6 and omega-0.9.6. They work fine. What is your opinion? Thank you for any help.