[Xapian-discuss] binding JAVA, rushing!

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue Apr 3 23:13:48 BST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 05:56:27AM +0800, ?? ?? wrote:

> I checked the jni.h file. It is in my folder
> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_11\include
>
> I googled a lot and cannot find useful information and
> try to modify configure file and cannot succeed.

It's a bit of a hassle. Try searching for
/usr/lib/jvm/java-gcj/include, and add "/cygdrive/c/Program
Files/Java/jdk1.5.0_11/include" on the end... can't guarantee that
will work, and I have to leave right now. If it does, let us know!

(Can we not frob the path to JAVAC or similar if we don't find the
jni.h in a well known location?)